Saturday, March 24, 2018
Run the Pacific Half Marathon
USATF certified and sanctioned #CA09011RS
GORGEOUS! This road race is unbelievably scenic, exploring Malibu Wine Country. You would never know you were in suburban L.A. Starting on an Old West movie set in Paramount Ranch, the route runs around the Santa Monica Mountains National Recreation Area passing two wineries through the historic areas of Cornell, Malibou Lake and Old Agoura. Completely refreshing, serene and breathtaking!
This road half marathon starts on a Movie Set at Western Town in Paramount Ranch, runs down Kanan Rd. toward the Pacific Ocean, passing multi-million dollar homes, winds through the historic Cornell area on Mulholland Highway, tours through the legendary Malibou Lake area and runs through the semi-rural Old Agoura area. This road race is unbelievably scenic. You would never know you were in suburban L.A. It's tranquil and breathtaking!
Course time limit is 3 hours, 15 minutes. That's about a 15 minute per mile pace. Start time is 7:30 a.m.
- Technical running top (men's or women's cut)
- Stuffed drawstring goodie bag with actual goodies
- Finisher's Medal
- LA's #1 Post-Race Party with lots of quality free food and live music
- Live Results
- Free Photos
- Start on an Old West movie set at Paramount Ranch
- Gorgeous, scenic course passing Hollywood history and two wineries
- Pace teams - Run with a pacer to reach your desired goal
- Five on-course aid stations
- Free parking at the start
- Friends or family not ready for the half marathon distance? Options to run the 10K, 5K or Kids Mile
- Three-day Sports & Fitness Expo
- Running's #1 Announcer greets you at the finish line at beautiful Chumash Park